Important Enrollment Information for TPHS Students:
REMINDER on college visits:
Students must register in advance for all college visits. Registration closes 12 hours prior to the scheduled visit, so plan accordingly or you will miss out! Students must receive permission from teachers ahead of time, by showing them a printed confirmation or screen shot of your registration via Naviance. Counselors cannot write passes for students to attend college visits. Permission to leave class is at the discretion of your teacher, so take care of this ahead of time. All college visits/registration are in Naviance. Students will be given a pass back to class at the conclusion of the presentation. Students are limited to 6 college visits per year.
Are you looking to gain a competitive edge and strengthen your college applications? Interested in joining or launching a startup with other high schoolers?
Catapult is an incredible opportunity and they just opened applications for their Spring & Summer 2017 Incubators. Catapult develops and invests in future game-changers, changemakers, and business disrupters. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the cohorts are full, so you should apply as soon as possible.
- 3 month immersive entrepreneurial experience for high school students from across the country.
- Build skills and a mindset to dominate problems now and in the future.
- Work with world-class mentors and specialist to get help on legal, branding, and design.
- Learn to talk with customers, build a revenue model, experiment and iterate on your idea.
- Demo Day (final pitch) - think Shark Tank!
Apply as a Founder or Free Agent:
- Founders - have a startup idea and will gain a team to help them scale or launch.
- Free Agents - have an interest in business will become part of a startup team.
- Applications are reviewed every Friday until the cohort is full, so you should apply soon!
Learn more online at catapultideas.com/apply.