Please note the following IMPORTANT INFORMATION as we enter your last 2 weeks of high school:
Request final transcript for college:
Don't forget to visit the Registrar's office to request your FINAL transcript be sent to the College/University you will be attending in the fall. Please bring a stamped/addressed envelope and indicate which college you will be attending in the senior binder. All final transcripts will be mailed out in late June/ early July. TPHS is not responsible for postage.
Complete your Senior Surveys in Naviance:
All seniors are required to complete 2 surveys in order to complete their senior check out process. These surveys are available now and can be found in the student'sNAVIANCE account, under the "About me" tab. Please remember to complete BOTH surveys.
Remember, you can only access these surveys through your student account, not the parent account.
Senior Check out:
The Senior Checkout process - In order to graduate, you must complete the following steps:
1. Friday, June 9th - Pick up your Senior Checkout Form under the Pavillion starting before school. Get signatures and grades from all 1-3-5-7 teachers.
2. Library & Student Store - Clear any fees.
3. NAVIANCE - Complete BOTH Graduation Surveys.
4. Monday, June 12th - Get signatures and grades from all 2-3-4-6 teachers.
5. LAST STOP: Turn in your completed form to your Counselor on Monday, June 12th. Counselors will be in front of the College & Career Center during lunch and after school. This is required to complete your Senior Check Out Process. Please note that seniors cannot, under any circumstances, check out prior to this time.
Congratulations Class of 2017, you are almost there!