Kristina Martinez
858-755-0125 ext. 2230
Located in the Administration Building
Registrar Office Hours
 During the School Year:  Email Ms. Martinez to make an appointment
Summer Hours:  Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
July 2 & 3, July 9 - 13th and July 30 & 31 CLOSED You may enroll at the District Office
A Registrar can assist with:
New Student Enrollment Information
New Student Enrollment Packet: Please bring in a completed packet and include the following REQUIRED documentation:
  1. Copy of student's birth certificate.  Please do not bring any original documents.
  2. Two proofs of address (one MUST be a current San Diego Gas & Electric utility bill).
  3. Immunizations Required for School Entry - Click here for important info.  If you are coming from another country or state, you must provide proof of immunization for chicken pox (Varicella) or proof of having had the disease provided by your doctor.  You must also provide TB test results which MUST be verified by a doctor or clinic.
  4. Transcript from previous school.

Students with an IEP or 504 plan: Please bring bring a copy of their most recent I.E.P. or 504 plan.  This is necessary even if the parent no longer wishes their student continue to participate in the specified program or plan. 

Students requesting honors/AP placement should bring as much supporting documentation (academic records, standardized test results, etc.) to present to the counselor for consideration.  Ninth grade students are not permitted to take AP courses.

Students transferring during the school year must bring a copy of their withdrawal slip showing grades to date of leaving.
Student Withdrawal Information
If your student is withdrawing during the current school year:
  1. Obtain Withdrawal Form from the Registrar's Office.
  2. The parent must sign the withdrawal form giving permission for withdrawal.
  3. The student takes the withdrawal form to his/her teachers for an exit grade and return all textbooks.
  4. Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar once all teachers have signed.
  5. Student will receive a copy of the withdrawal form to take to their new school.
  6. Transcripts will be sent to the new school when a request of records is made by the new school.
If your student is withdrawing at the end of the school year:
  1. Notification via email to the Registrar's Office is required before the start of the new school year. 
  2. Transcripts will be sent to the new school upon request.