- Contact Information
- Principal's Welcome
- School Information
- Calendar (TPHS)
- Calendar (Year at Glance 2020-2021)
- Bell Schedule - Distance Learning
- Campus Map
- Campus Tours
- Library Media Center
- Directions/Campus Map
- Safety & Crisis Information
- Nutrition Services
- TP Alumni
- TPHS Scholarship Fund
- Dress Code Expectations
All visitors (including parents, alumni, and guest speakers) must check in with the receptionist in the main administration wing to optain a visitor pass.
Alumni who would like to visit former teachers must make an appointment with the teacher, and then check in at the front office.
Start Smart Information
Here are the dates for the START SMART DRIVING PROGRAM at TPHS for 2016-2017. All sessions are held in the Lecture Hall. The class is free, and a parent must attend with the student. Reservations are required. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 858-354-3800. Please review the course information prior to your session.
Parking & Drop-off/Pick-up Information
- Staff parking lots are reserved for staff, coaches and officials at all times including after school, weekends and holidays.
- Students should park in the student parking lots at all times including after school, weekends and holidays.
- During events, parents and spectators may park in the student lots or the visitor spaces. There is no parent or spectator parking in the staff lot on the west side of campus or near the stadium.
- Parking in the stadium or on/near any field is not allowed at any time.