Kristina Martinez
858-755-0125 ext. 2230
Located in the Administration Building
Registrar Office Hours
While Ms. Martinez is here during school hours, it is best to make an appointment to see her.
A Registrar can assist with:
Students and parents can view unofficial transcripts and graduation status through the Parent Portal at any time.
All students need to have their FINAL TRANSCRIPT mailed to the school they will be attending next year. This includes 2 year community colleges as well as 4 year colleges and universities. You can order your transcript two ways:
1) by turning this form TPHS Transcript Request Form into the Registrar (a free service)  
2) online at Parchment and your transcript will be sent electronically to your college. There is a fee 
for this service. Here are step by step instructions for ordering your transcript online.
NCAA:  In order to send a transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center, requests can be make by using this form. Turn it into the Registrar’s Office. The NCAA requires that you send separate transcripts for course work taken at another school or for any course that you took off campus. If you attended another school within SDUHSD, you do NOT need to send a separate transcript. 
All graduates of TPHS must request copies of their transcripts online at Parchment or to obtain a unofficial transcript (free) or an official transcript ($5 each) by coming to the Registrar's Office in person. 
Transcripts for graduates prior to 1990 CANNOT be processed by the school site or online. Please contact Pupil Services, San Dieguito Union High School District office, (760) 753-6491 ext 5596.
New Student Enrollment Information
New Student Enrollment Packet: Please bring in a completed packet and include the following REQUIRED documentation:
  1. Copy of student's birth certificate.  Please do not bring any original documents.
  2. Two proofs of address (one MUST be a current San Diego Gas & Electric utility bill).
  3. Immunizations Required for School Entry - Click here for important info.  If you are coming from another country or state, you must provide proof of immunization for chicken pox (Varicella) or proof of having had the disease provided by your doctor.  You must also provide TB test results which MUST be verified by a doctor or clinic.
  4. Transcript from previous school.

Students with an IEP or 504 plan: Please bring bring a copy of their most recent I.E.P. or 504 plan.  This is necessary even if the parent no longer wishes their student continue to participate in the specified program or plan. 

Students requesting honors/AP placement should bring as much supporting documentation (academic records, standardized test results, etc.) to present to the counselor for consideration.  Ninth grade students are not permitted to take AP courses.

Students transferring during the school year must bring a copy of their withdrawal slip showing grades to date of leaving.
Student Withdrawal Information
If your student is withdrawing during the current school year:
  1. Obtain Withdrawal Form from the Registrar's Office.
  2. The parent must sign the withdrawal form giving permission for withdrawal.
  3. The student takes the withdrawal form to his/her teachers for an exit grade and return all textbooks.
  4. Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar once all teachers have signed.
  5. Student will receive a copy of the withdrawal form to take to their new school.
  6. Transcripts will be sent to the new school when a request of records is made by the new school.
If your student is withdrawing at the end of the school year:
  1. Notification via email to the Registrar's Office is required before the start of the new school year. 
  2. Transcripts will be sent to the new school upon request.