• Order in person during the registrar's hours using a transcript request form.  Official transcripts are usually completed within 24-48 hours.
  • Use Parchment online transcript service during registrar's hours. This service may require a fee.
Order Credentials from Parchment
  • SENIORS requiring official transcripts for college applications:
  • Common Application: For colleges using the Online Common Application, follow the process to request transcripts from your counselor along with the required School Report and counselor letter of recommendation.
  • Non-Common App college applications which require a paper form to accompany official transcripts: Order transcripts in person from the registrar and provide the required college forms with an addressed, stamped envelope with no return address.

For all other transcripts: Students can opt to order online via Parchment. Please note: AP exam and college entrance exam scores are not posted on the SDUHSD transcript and must be ordered from College Board or AC

If you are not currently a TPHS studentTop of Page

  • Use the Parchment online transcript service.
  • Mail a completed transcript reqeust form to: Registrar's Office, TPHS 3710 Del
    Mar Heights Road, San Diego, CA 92130.
  •  Order in person by coming directly to the Registrar's Office at TPHS, located in the Counseling wing. Be sure to bring proper ID.

NCAA: To request a transcript be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center, students can request using Parchment online transcript service or in person from Registrar's Office. The NCAA requires that you send separate transcripts for course work taken at another school or for any course that you took off campus. If you attended another school within SDUHSD, you do NOT need to send a separate transcript.

Year EndTop of Page

Final Transcripts - Important Reminders for Graduating Seniors

  • Bring a stamped business-sized envelope with the address of the College or University written on the front.  Remember to increase postage if you are using a larger manila envelope.  Registrar IS NOT responsible for postage.
  • TPHS must be written as the return address in the upper left corner.  DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS for the return address.
  • Print your name in the bottom left corner of the envelope.

Verification of GraduationTop of Page

If you are a company requesting verification of graduation for a former student, please fax a release of information to 858-481-0098. Include the student's name at graduation, date of birth and year of graduation.

Please NoteTop of Page

No Information Regarding A Student May Be Released Over The Phone.