- ABOUT TPHS
What is the School Site Council?
The School Site Council is an elected group of parents, teachers, students, and classified staff working together to improve our school site's educational programming.
Site Council components include:
- Community information, website, and the Torrey Pines newsletter
- Student support services
- Educational technology
- Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID)
- Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
- English Language Development (ELD) Program
- Staff development
How can you participate?
Parent nominations and elections are held annually in the Fall. However, you need not be an elected member to participate--anyone interested may attend Site Council meetings. For further information contact Assistant Principal Robert Shockney.
SSC Nomination Form - Accepting nominations through 10/29 at noon.
SSC Voting Form - will be live on the afternoon of 10/29. Votes will be made through 11/5 at noon.
Thank you to our Parent representatives who have served in previous years and those who will be serving on our 2021 - 2022 School Site Council.
- December 2021 ----Agenda / Minutes
- February 2022 ----- Agenda / Minutes
- April 2022 -----------Agenda / Minutes
- June 2022 ---------- Agenda / Minutes
- December 4, 2018 Agenda Minutes
- January 22, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- February 19, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- March 19, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- April 23, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- May 28, 2019 Agenda Minutes