- ABOUT TPHS
What is the School Site Council?
The School Site Council is an elected group of parents, teachers, students and classified staff working together to improve our school site's educational programs.
Site Council components include:
- Community information, website and the Torrey Pines newsletter
- Student support services
- Educational technology
- Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID)
- Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
- English Language Development (ELD) Program
- Staff development
How can you participate?
Parent elections are held annually at Back to School Night. However, you need not be an elected member to participate--anyone interested may attend Site Council meetings. For further information contact Assistant Principal Michael Santos.
Thank you to our Parent representatives who will be serving on our 2018-2019 School Site Council
- Beth Munce
- Wendi Santino-Ramseyer
- Madhan Subhas
- Julie Pallia
- Liljana Trenova
- December 4, 2018 Agenda Minutes
- January 22, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- February 19, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- March 19, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- April 23, 2019 Agenda Minutes
- May 28, 2019 Agenda Minutes