- Associated Student Body
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Dance Company
- Mutlilingual Learner Program
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- Falcon Vision
- Independent Study Physical Education (ISPE)
- Information Night (Virtual) - February 1, 2024
- Music Program
- Peer Assistance Leaders
- Student Club List
- Testing Programs
- TP Players Club
- Visual Arts
Career Technical Education (CTE)
Career Technical Education (CTE) is a state-wide program designed to ensure students are college and career-ready when they graduate from high school. TPHS offers eight 2-3 year pathways that build transferable professional skills through project-based learning aligned with industry standards and core content. Courses are sequenced so that students build on prior knowledge and work toward advanced coursework in their capstone class. Our pathways are designed with industry input and focus on rigorous, relevant and real-world learning. By integrating innovative instruction, vertically aligned courses, and transferable professional skills, our pathway completers leave high school ready for their future in college and beyond.
Students can start a pathway in their freshmen, sophomore or junior year. To be a completer, students must complete at least two courses within the pathway, including the capstone. Some pathways offer additional enrichment courses for students who are looking to increase their skills or broaden their experience. The benefits of being in a pathway include:
- Access to real-world learning that helps connect core academics to industry applications
- Access to updated technology, facilities, and tools that enable students to apply their knowledge in meaningful and creative ways.
- Completers are better prepared for college and career thanks to rigorous, relevant coursework, work-based learning experiences, and contact with the professional world
- Courses are infused with essential professional skills including interviewing techniques, resume building, labor market research, and interpersonal skills
CTE pathways help students connect their core academics with their personal interests, skills, and creativity. Our pathway students feel more connected to their academics and are more driven and focused when they get to college. CTE pathways help our students be better prepared for their future!